Saturday, June 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home

It was a perfect day in Canberra today. I hung out the washing which I am still finding a novelty (as we didn't hang washing in Virginia) and then Jack and I spent our last day together having lunch for 2 at the Tulip Cafe in Pialligo. Jack climbed the slide on his own and chased the magpies and peacocks while I sipped my cappuccino and read the Canberra Times in the sun. On our way home we washed and vacuumed the car and paid $1.65 per litre for petrol. This afternoon after I enjoy my last afternoon nap we are taking the jogger stroller for a walk around our golf course with coats and beanies of course.

It made me reflect on my second chance to stay at home with my boy and I have loved every minute (minus the odd tantrum) . I especially loved today.

No comments: